NEW Sashiko Gold Eye Needles Item #: 40091
This LoRan® Sashiko gold eye needles set includes hand needles for use in Sashiko stitching, which is a form of decorative reinforcement stitching from Japan used for beauty and function.
- Needles have long eyes for easy threading
- A smooth even shaft makes uniform holes and aids in even stitching
- Short needles are used for stitching curves and long needles are used for straight stitching
- Traditionally blue cloth and white thread are used for Sashiko stitching, but the art of Sashiko is used today to embellish fabrics using a variety of colored threads
- Package contains 4 short needles and 6 long needles in a variety of sizes