Elastic ends must be joined for waistbands or headbands. A zigzag stitch is all that is needed! Read this sewing tutorial to learn how to finish elastic when elastic is visible and when elastic is pulled through a casing.
NEW 1-3/4" Metallic Waistband Elastic, Black and Silver Item #: 11378BS
Dritz® metallic waistband elastic is a woven non-roll elastic that can be used when sewing apparel and accessories.
- Perfect for making elastic waist skirts, boxers and pajama bottoms
- Can also be used with buckles to make belts and straps
- Elastic can be inserted into a casing or stitched directly to wrong side of fabric
- Elastic will not narrow when stretched or weaken when pierced
- Metallic silver on black ground
1.25 yd (1.14 m)
1-3/4 in (4.4 cm)
Care: Hand wash and air dry