NEW Metal Parachute Buckle Item #: 16031
This Dritz® metal parachute buckle is a fastener that can be used to make belts; or straps on bags, luggage, backpacks and sporting equipment.
- Buckle has a slim profile that is less bulky than typical parachute buckles making it ideal for a variety of sewing projects, especially bags and purses where a polished, professional look is desired
- Use with Dritz® polypropylene belting
- For 1” strap
- Polished nickel
For 1" (2.54 cm) strap
- With buckle right side up, loop strap end through female side of buckle, turn end under and secure by stitching.
- On male clip side, bring strap end up through clip side hole. Loop strap back down into last hole. (Strap end will be on top of strapping.) Pull tight to secure.
- Finish strap end by turning under ¼” twice and stitching.
- Push male clip into female side to close buckle.
- Push male clip tabs in and pull to open buckle.
Tip: For extra strength, secure strap end to strapping by stitching a square with an “X” through it.