NEW 1" D-Rings, Antique Brass Item #: 16038-38
Dritz® D-rings are versatile fasteners used for a variety of DIY and sewing projects.
- For making adjustable ties, belts and straps
- Commonly used in bags and totes in conjunction with other hardware such as a swivel hook or a key fob
- Use with elastic, belting or fabric
- Antique brass
1 in (2.54 cm)
- Loop one side of strap or belt through 2 D-rings. Fold under raw edge with flat side of rings in fold. Stitch through all thicknesses close to rings.
- Finish other end of strap as desired.
- Pass finished edge of strap through both rings (from back). Loop over top ring and under back ring. Pull to secure.