NEW Double-Cap Rivet Tool Kit Item #: 11177T
Dritz® double-cap rivet tools are hand tools for applying Dritz® #11177-65 double-cap rivets.
- This package contains a 3-piece set of tools: hole punch, anvil and setter
Test a rivet on scrap of material being used to check that application will be suitable for intended use.
- Mark position of rivet on top and bottom side of material layers.
- Working on a very firm, protected work surface, position tip of hole punch on marked position and hammer with rubber mallet. Continue hammering until hole is punched through all layers. Note: Use an awl for materials that are difficult to cut with hole punch tool. Hole should only be large enough for the rivet post to pass through.
- Insert post of rivet into hole from right to wrong side of fabric.
- Place cap over rivet post and snap into place. Cap will be loose.
- Position rivet on concave side of anvil; place concave end of setting tool over cap.
- Holding setting tool straight and firmly at the base, gently hammer the two caps together.
Small parts. Keep away from children.
Additional Product Instructions: