NEW Fabric Glue Stick Item #: 423
This Dritz® fabric glue stick is a handy adhesive for temporarily basting and positioning fabric when sewing or quilting.
- Narrow glue marker allows for a more precise application
- Water soluble - glue washes out of most fabrics
- Use it to baste seams when matching plaids, or to position ribbons, trims, patches and appliqués
0.09 OZ (2.75 g)
- Always test on a scrap of intended fabric before use. Follow all fabric/garment manufacturers’ care instructions. If fabric/garment is washable, prewash it.
- Remove cap and twist base slightly.
- Rub stick over area to be glued.
- After using, twist base to retract glue.
- Allow to dry before stitching.
- For garments; wash before wear.
Conforms to ASTM D-4236