No, we do not have a tool to sharpen a seam ripper.
Seam-Fix™ Seam Ripper Item #: 665
- Seam ripper blade cuts unwanted threads and special tips whisk them neatly away
- Cuts threads
- Grabs and erases threads
Patent No. 8,713,766
- Remove cap and set aside.
- Using blade, cut unwanted stitches.
- Flip fabric over and pull out uncut thread.
- Place cap back on seam ripper. Use rubbery tip on either end of seam ripper to grab and “erase” loose threads away.
WARNING: Use extreme caution when handling. There are sharp points and edges. Keep away from children. NOT A TOY.