D Rings Nickel Item #: 117-1-65
Dritz® D-rings are pieces of hardware that are used by sewists and DIY enthusiasts to make adjustable belts, straps and ties.
- This hardware is ideal for use in a variety of sewing projects: belts, sashes, bag making, fobs and lanyards
- D-rings are commonly used with swivel hooks - the D-ring providing the mechanism from which to hang the hook and attach things
- For 1" wide straps
1 in (2.5 cm)
- Loop one side of strap or belt through 2 D-rings. Fold under raw edge with flat side of rings in fold. Stitch through all thicknesses close to rings.
- Finish other end of strap as desired.
- Pass finished edge of strap through both rings (from back). Loop over top ring and under back ring. Pull to secure.
Small parts. Keep away from children.