Key Fob Hardware Set Item #: 519
- Design and make your own key fob
- Use with belting, fabric, elastic, ribbon or a combination of materials
- Contains 1 clamp and 1 split ring
1 in (2.54 cm)
Dritz® Quick Tip
Use your key fob with a swivel hook to keep your keys handy inside your purse or tote.
- Construct a 1 in (2.54 sm) strap from desired materials. Seal raw edges with Dritz® Fray Check™.
- Fold strap in half; insert ends of strap into clamp, making sure edges are even and ends are fully inserted into clamp.
- Use pliers to flatten the clamp starting from the middle and working to the outside edges. Check strap to make sure it's secure in clamp. TIP: Place a scrap of fabric over clamp to avoid scratching the metal.
- Attach split ring to loop on clamp.
SHARP POINTS. SMALL PARTS. KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN.